Dr. Wanda Moreno
Dr. Wanda Moreno was born and raised in Puerto Rico and moved to Florida in 1991 to start her undergraduate studies. She graduated Texas Chiropractic College in 2003 and, after practicing for several years in the Orlando/Kissimmee area working for another chiropractor, she has been practicing chiropractic in the Brandon, Riverview and Valrico area since 2008. Dr. Moreno has a passion for educating and helping others, which drives the way she practices. In her eyes, there is no greater reward than having those patients who have had a long history of pain respond favorably to Chiropractic Care. Helping people get back to enjoying being able to physically do what they want to do by not being limited by pain is Dr. Moreno’s priority. She is further rewarded by their expression of appreciation and thanks through their referrals of family members and/or friends to our practice for Chiropractic Care.
Dr. Moreno is a runner and enjoys competing in road races. Her hobbies also include bowling and playing the guitar. She is married and has two grown daughters. Dr. Moreno lives in the Lithia area with her husband. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time at the beach and visits to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios parks.
Enjoy a Pain Free Life… Happy and Healthy
“From the bitterness of disease, man learns the sweetness of health.”
Chiropractic is widely recognized as one of the safest drug-free, noninvasive therapies available for the treatment of back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other musculoskeletal and nervous system complaints.
Common treatments chiropractors may recommend include therapeutic exercise and stretching, spinal traction, massage therapy, electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), ultrasound, diet and nutritional counseling, and lifestyle modification.
Benefits of Chiropractic
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight and improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Decreases the ongoing inflammatory process associated with the subluxation.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
- Improves a person’s disposition.
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Speeds up the recovery process.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance (for ANY sport).
- Improves Quality of Life by enhancing the enjoyment/fulfillment of a person’s Key Values.
- Prevention ability for sickness, disease and pain.
- Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
- Improves cognitive ability.
- Decreases pain.
"A safe and comfortable atmosphere. The doctor cares about her patients. I highly recommend this office."
– S. A. G.
"Very professional and detailed."
– B. R.
"Excellent doctor! Great with patients, and she is also bilingual in English and Spanish. AAA+++"
– B. Perez
Contact Brandon Chiropractic and Massage
654 East Bloomingdale Ave
Brandon FL 33511
Brandon Chiropractic and Massage complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.