We’ve Got Your Back
Dr. Wanda Moreno
Dr. Wanda Moreno was born and raised in Puerto Rico and moved to Florida in 1991 to start her undergraduate studies. She graduated Texas Chiropractic College in 2003 and, after practicing for several years in the Orlando/Kissimmee area working for another chiropractor, she has been practicing chiropractic in the Brandon, Riverview and Valrico area since 2008.
Chiropractic is widely recognized as one of the safest drug-free, noninvasive therapies available for the treatment of back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other musculoskeletal and nervous system complaints.
Common treatments chiropractors may recommend include therapeutic exercise and stretching, spinal traction, massage therapy, electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), ultrasound, diet and nutritional counseling, and lifestyle modification.
Benefits of Chiropractic
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight and improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Decreases the ongoing inflammatory process associated with the subluxation.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
- Improves a person’s disposition.
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Speeds up the recovery process.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance (for ANY sport).
- Improves Quality of Life by enhancing the enjoyment/fulfillment of a person’s Key Values.
- Prevention ability for sickness, disease and pain.
- Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
- Improves cognitive ability.
- Decreases pain.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients
in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
Chiropractic Helps Heal and Correct
Including muscle aches, shooting, burning or stabbing pain sensations
Muscle strain from poor posture, osteoarthritis, or serious health problems
Symptoms include throbbing, squeezing, constant, unrelenting, or intermittent pain in the face or skull
Sprains, strains, bruising, and other damage to muscles, tendons, and ligaments (soft tissue injuries)
Sports induced sprains, strains, bruising, and other damage to muscles, tendons, and ligaments (soft tissue injuries)
"Very professional and takes the time to listen and address what is causing the problem. Highly recommended!"
– S. G.
"Excellent doctor! Great with patients, and she is also bilingual in English and Spanish. AAA+++"
– B. Perez
"Its nice to walk into a Dr's office and everyone is friendly and caring. Highly recommend!"
– K. Colvin
Contact Brandon Chiropractic and Massage
654 East Bloomingdale Ave
Brandon FL 33511
Brandon Chiropractic and Massage complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.